Hi all! I hope you are having a great weekend! Recently I had finished all my favourite shows on Netflix, so I was looking for something new to watch. I put together this post in case some of you are looking for ideas like I was. Here it goes.
1. Friday Night Lights This show is beyond amazing. I can’t do it justice by describing it you. It deals with all of the normal issues in life such as alcoholism, drugs, domestic abuse and high school things. You will become so invested in the characters themselves and their storylines. Football is a huge aspect of the show, but the storylines aren’t based around football.
2. White Collar A convicted criminal is given a second chance, when given the opportunity to work with the FBI. He uses his expertise to bring down white-collar criminals. Matt Bomer does an excellent job of playing the character Neal Caffrey. You will want to keep watching till the end!
3. Chuck Chuck the main character of the show downloads the Intersect onto his brain which contains all of the CIAs secrets. He is then assigned two agents to protect him. This show was funny and entertaining. I love that the characters don’t take themselves too seriously and the chemistry between them is amazing.
4. The Vampire Diaries I have heard that this show is more suitable for viewers in their teen years. But as a girl in her mid-twenties I have to disagree! If you like watching witches, vampires and anything to do with the supernatural world really – you will not be disappointed.
5. Jessica Jones If you like watching super hero movies/television, this show will not disappoint. Jessica Jones once tried to be a superhero using her powers and failed. She has a range of issues in her personal life and career.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I realise everyone’s taste is different and you may not like the same content as me BUT I do hope you picked some ideas from the list.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and don’t forget to follow if you would like to keep up to date! 🙂