Hi all! Apologies for not being frequent with the posts this past while. Been very busy with work, life etc. and just haven’t had the chance to sit down properly and put a post together! I decided to fix that ASAP! Anyways, I’ve since tried this lip balm come lipstick from Rimmel and it is seriously amazing.
This product is great because it nourishes your lips throughout the day whilst also adding a pop of colour. It comes in 14 shades. I bought the shade ‘Not an Illusion’ and it is very pretty; it is like the natural colour of your lips only better. It comes in a handy roll out stick. The product does come off when eating or drinking which is to be expected. Instead of rubbing off completely though it still leaves a slight stain. It is very reasonably priced at €7.99. I can’t wait to try out more shades in the range!
In summary here are the pros and cons:
- Very moisturizing for lips
- Comes in natural pigmented shades
- Non – sticky
- Range of shades available
- Easy to apply – designed in stick form
- Reasonable price for quality
- Nice scent – the balm I purchased smells like vanilla
- It rubs off fairly quickly when eating or drinking but still leaves a hint of a stain
For a drugstore product I was surprised by the quality of the product. I definitely think it’s worth trying this product out. I guarantee you will want to purchase more shades in the range.
If you have tried this product or are thinking about it let me know in the comments box below. Have a great weekend guys 🙂