Hi everyone. I thought I would put together a list of things I feel happy about. This was inspired by fellow blogger Abbie. You can check out her post 60 Things to be Happy About and lovely blog here at lovefromabbie.
Too often when things are not going our way it is easy to let the negative thoughts/emotions get in the way of seeing the good things in life. There are a lot of stresses in life financial or otherwise, so why not remember the little things in life to feel happy about!
- Jumping into to bed at the end of a long day
- An unexpected call/text from an old friend
- Smell of freshly cut grass
- Walks on the beach
- Feeling sore the day after a gym session (this may sound weird but I love this feeling – I know it’s a job well done!)
- Relaxing indoors with a cup of tea on a rainy day
- Getting a compliment when I least expect it
- Seeing a new season of my favourite show come up on Netflix
- A song I love coming on the radio
- When a situation works itself out
- Standing up for myself
- A hot drink at the end of a long day
- Fresh air after being in a stuffy room all day
- Listening to the sound of a river passing (so relaxing)
- A long stretch when you really need it
- When a package you have been waiting for arrives
- A meal with close friends
- Waking up in the night and realising you have time left to sleep
- Smell of popcorn
What are the things you feel happy about? Let me know in the comments box below and thanks for stopping by!