Hi all. In this post I will reveal my top 5 tips for keeping your skin in mint condition. So let’s get into it!
1. Cracked heels? Apply a generous amount of Vaseline to your feet before you go to bed and cover with socks. You will wake up baby soft feet in the morning!
2. Coconut oil is a great all round natural moisturiser for the skin. You can buy it relatively cheap in the shops so it won’t break the bank! My favourite use for coconut oil is as an eye cream before going to sleep.
3. Aloe Vera gel for acne and blemishes. Aloe vera is known for it’s anti-inflammatory properties. As soon as you notice a flare up on your face apply some gel and your spots will have reduced by the morning!
4. For days when your skin is feeling on the dry side, make a quick DIY yogurt mask. Mix some greek yogurt with honey and blueberries. Blend in a food processor and spread evenly over the face. Sit back relax and watch an episode of your favourite show. Leave to sit for at least 20 minutes (or more if you can!). You will be amazed by the results. Your skin will left as smooth as a baby’s bottom 🙂
5. Hands off! This may be a bit difficult at first to do, but you should avoid touching or picking at your face throughout the day. By doing this, you avoid transferring dirt and bacteria onto skin which can cause your skin to break out.
I hope you enjoyed this post. This was similar to my earlier post My Top 5 Beauty Hacks. Let me know what you think and any other hacks you know of in the comments box below! Also don’t forget to follow if you wish to keep up to date!